Toledo Loves Love or The Love Wall is a 65 foot long two story high mural in Toledo's Uptown District. The project was commissioned by Rachel Richardson, Founder of Art Corner Toledo (ACT). Two Toledo artist, Mr. Taylor (Matt Taylor) and Mede (Chad Kupp) collaborated on the project. Begining on July 23, 2012, the two spent 60 hours over an eighteen day period to complete the mural.
Mede did one portion of the wall mural in his whimsical style of bubbles in rainbow colors representing LGBT rights, while Mr. Taylor added sharp, straight designs in black & white. The mural represents two sides coming together — old & new, change & status quo — into something more beautiful twisted together instead of standing alone.
“It’s a super fun secret and I encourage people to keep an eye on it while it’s being painted,” Rachel Richardson said. “This mural is Art Corner Toledo’s stance on marriage equality and a gift to the local chapter of the Human Rights Campaign that is currently working on getting its footing at Owens Community College. On a personal level, it is a wedding gift to my best friend and her new wife.” 
- 12/09/2012 Toledo's Creative Community Bubbles With Passion & Projects - Toledo Blade
- 10/31/2012 Toledo Loves Loves Giveaway - Toledo.com
- 10/06/2012 Yarnbombs From France - Streetspun Blog
- 08/15/2012 A Boost of Murals - Toledo City Paper
- 08/01/2012 Off the Wall - Toledo City Paper
- 07/24/2012 Art Corner Toledo: New Mural Adding Color and Equality Message to Uptown - Toledo Free Press
- Toledo Loves Love Official Website
- The Love Wall Facebook Page
- Art Corner Toledo
- Toledo Loves Love T-Shirts
- Toledo On The Map
- Mr. Taylor's Vimeo